PLEASE STOP 🛑 AND READ CAREFULLY!!
We do our best to service all client requests. However, we remain booked over 90% of the time. Therefore most referrals sent to Loc Innovations (for Sisterlocks/Microlocks) will be distributed to our preferred Consultant Pod. This “Pod” is made up of other members of The Loc Network, reputable Consultants in the area and/or Current Trainee Consultants being Professionally Mentored by The Loc Network.
We are also a training facility so there is a possibility you will be observed/serviced by newer Consultants under our direct guidance. If you are uncomfortable with either of these scenarios, we respect your decision and kindly suggest that you DO NOT schedule/request an appointment with us.
Appointments are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment IN-FULL is required for any services valued up to $25. All other higher-priced (> $25) services require an initial deposit of $25 to book. Zelle (803-413-9937) is the preferred method of payment. If you need an invoice, please email email@example.com
Your remaining balance can be paid in cash or Zelle at your appointment. If a card is used, additional fees may apply.
FYI: THIS CALENDAR ONLY HAS A 45-60 DAY WINDOW OF AVAILABILITY AT A TIME
We now offer 3 Tiers for Scheduling
Tier 1. Current Clients
* Persons actively being serviced by Loc Innovations (you've been serviced within the last 3-4 months)
How to Schedule: All appointments will be scheduled immediately during your visit to the studio. If you have to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please complete this form “CURRENT CLIENT” or contact our Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist you. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
NO PHONE CALLS! This is our new policy effective immediately!
Tier 2. Visiting Clients
* Persons who need personal care services (i.e. shampoo, cuts, facials etc.) and/or are NOT active clients of Loc Innovations
How to Schedule: Scroll down below to select the appointment you are interested in. If you still need assistance, please complete this form “VISITING CLIENT” or contact our Administrative Assistant at email@example.com who will assist you. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Tier 3. New/Transfer Clients
* Persons interested in becoming a New Client, in need of a Consultation/Retightening or looking for a New Consultant. Also applies to clients who were established by Loc Innovations, but not seen within 3 months
How to Schedule: Scroll down below to select an available Consultant and the appointment you are interested in. TEXT THAT PERSON (YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SELF-SCHEDULE). If you still need assistance, please complete this form “NEW/TRANSFER CLIENT” or contact our Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist you. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
PLEASE NOTE: FLO MAY NOT BE ACCEPTING NEW/TRANSFER CLIENTS AT THIS TIME.
WE OFFER VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON SELF-RETIGHTENING CLASSES FOR SISTERLOCKS/BROTHERLOCKS AND MICROLOCKS/INTERLOCS.
BE ADVISED THAT THESE CLASSES ARE DESIGNED TO TEACH TECHNIQUES TO MAINTAIN YOUR OWN HAIR. THESE CLASSES DO NOT CERTIFY YOU UNDER ANY SYSTEM OR AUTHORIZE YOU TO PERFORM SERVICES ON OTHERS.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
We ask that you REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE when you arrive. Parking is located behind the building. Your consultant will text/call when ready to have you come inside the salon.
SALON ENTRY POLICIES
1. All clients must complete the Exposure Risk Questionnaire BEFORE arriving at their appointment (link provided in email confirmations or by your Consultant)
2. All clients must be 100% symptom-free
3. All clients MUST CONTINUE TO wear a face mask that goes around their ears and covers their nose and mouth the entire salon visit. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A FACE MASK ON. The CDC website has mask tutorials if needed
4. All clients will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer upon entry
5. Please do NOT bring these items into the salon (large purses, bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks etc). Phones, keys, money or cards must be placed in a ziplock upon entry (which will be provided)
6. All clients must wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 secs when they enter the salon and immediately at the end of each appointment
7. Regarding payment, check with your consultant! Cash will still be accepted. If you have concerns about health and safety, Zelle is also accepted. You may also use credit/debit cards and PayPal (there may be a small service fee).
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED (There will be NO public access to our restroom)
All clients are allowed up to 48 hours to cancel appointments/reschedule. Clients understand that if 16 minutes late, a late fee of $40 will be added to your service (no exceptions). If clients are 30 minutes late, consultant holds the right to cancel the appointment and any future appointments. A no show fee/payment in full will be assessed prior to next appointment.
In the event we are unable to accommodate you, we recommend visiting the SISTERLOCKS HOME PAGE or Google for scheduling options.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment