PLEASE STOP 🛑 AND READ CAREFULLY!!
We do our best to service all client requests. However we remain booked over 90% of the time, which allows most referrals sent to Loc Innovations to be distributed to our preferred Consultant Pod. This “Pod” is made up of other members of The Loc Network, reputable Consultants in the area and/or Current Trainee Consultants being Professionally Mentored by The Loc Network.
We are a training facility so there is a possibility you will be observed/serviced by newer Consultants under our direct guidance. If you are uncomfortable with this we respect this decision but please do NOT schedule/request an appointment with us.
OTHER SCHEDULING OPTIONS:
THE LOC NETWORK (CLICK FOR WEBPAGE)
AMELIA LEEKS 843-956-3355
RECOMMENDED TRAINEES (EFFECTIVE JULY 2021):
LAURA 803-556-0133 (OFF-SITE)
WE OFFER SELF-RETIGHTENING CLASSES FOR ANY CLIENT WITH LOCS. VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON. TO REGISTER TEXT 803-413-9937 OR CLICK HERE
We ask that you remain in your vehicle when you arrive. Your consultant will text/call when ready to have you come inside the salon.
NEW SALON RE-ENTRY POLICIES
1. All clients must complete Exposure Risk Questionnaire BEFORE arriving to their appointment (link provided in email confirmations or by your Consultant)
2. All clients must be 100% symptom free
3. All clients MUST CONTINUE TO wear a face mask that goes around your ears and covers your nose and mouth the entire salon visit. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A FACE MASK ON. The CDC website has mask tutorials if needed
4. All clients will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer upon entry
5. All clients must wash their hands with soap and warm water for 30 secs when they enter the salon and immediately at the end of each appointment
6. Please do not bring these items into the salon (large purses, bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks etc). Phones, keys, money or cards must be placed in a ziplock upon entry (which will be provided)
7. Regarding payment, check with your consultant! Cash will still be accepted. If you have concerns about health and safety, Cashapp or Zelle are also accepted. You may also use credit/debit cards and PayPal (there will be a $3 fee).
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED (There will be NO public access to our restroom)
All clients are allowed up to 48 hours to cancel appointment/reschedule. Client understands that if 16 minutes late, a late fee of $30 will be added to your service (no exceptions). If client is 30 minutes late consultant holds the right to cancel the appointment and any future appointments. A no show fee/payment in full will be assessed prior to next appointment.
You may also visit SISTERLOCKS HOME PAGE for additional scheduling options.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment